Its been a while since I post or write something in dA. Its 9:12 in the morning, and the weather is not that bad, I mean 73°F is alright compared to 93°F when is almost all year round.
So its been 14 months without work. Ive done some photography gigs like corporative parties. I got and interview with a staffing agency (Adecco) in december last year, but as all companies theyve told me we will call you, for a second interview. Yep! its 2010 and they havent call yet. But I have hope they will call me for a job.
Coffee, is the greatest invention after the internet. This is me everyday... well almost.
- I wake up (almost) at 8:00 in the morning.
- Coffee making, grind some whole-beans, brew and drink.
- I seat in the table, open my Mac and read the papers El Nuevo Dia (a news paper from Puerto Rico www.endi.com)
- Almost 10:03 in the morning and I make breakfast; omelette, english muffins with butter, [insert more coffee here] and iced tea.
- Check emails, Twitter, Facebook and of course deviantART, and maybe open Skype to see if my young brother is online.
- Check for any job positions in Puerto Rico. I am a nurse (associates degree) and a computer programmer (bachelors degree), but Ive decided to lower my standards and look for anything I can get. Dishwashing at Buffalo Wings Café sounds perfect... NOT!
- Play Animal Crossing City Folk (Wii). Ok, I know Im 31 but that game is so addictive.
- Take a shower (this is rare)
- Sometimes I do some exercise, walk or run.
Well, I hope you guys had an awesome new years 2010 celebration. I did had fun with my wife.
Check you guys later!